JX-160 single fiber aligner manual
Product Name: Single fiber aligners
Appearance Reference (Figure 1)
The main features：
1) splice loss, and good consistency.
2) small size, light weight, easy to operate.
The main technical indicators:
Applicable fiber: single fiber; fiber diameter: 125μm;
For core loss: 0.05dB no more than a single fiber loss
Working temperature: -10 ℃ ~ 40 ℃
Dimensions: 108mm × 60mm × 52mm
1) Early 30 minutes turn the light source and the tester.
2) Turn the knob to align activity adjusted farthest end position.
3) single-core multimode pigtail FC head end and multi-channel tester connected, followed by holding the other end of the fiber stripping pliers with a single fixture, clean bare fiber and cutter, cut back on the single fiber alignment the fixed end (left end), bare fiber accurately into the groove.
4) The DUT single fiber with single holder holding pliers in order to use fiber stripping, cleaning bare fiber and cutter, cut back on the activities of single fiber aligners end (right end), bare fiber accurately into the groove after a drop in the middle of the V-grooves matching liquid, and then the pressure on the ram slightly.
5) Turn the knob counter-clockwise, so that the movable end is free to move so that V groove fiber automated docking, and then observe the tester, you can test the device under test indicators.